We are happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Preparing for Your Visit
Recommended Health Care Visits
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends regular health care visits at the following times:
- Before your baby is born (for first-time parents)
- Before your newborn leaves the hospital
- Within 3 to 5 days after birth
- During the first year of life—visits by 2 weeks of age, 4 weeks of age, and also at 2, 4, 6, 9, and 12 months of age
- In early childhood—visits at 15, 18, 24, and 30 months of age as well as yearly at 3 and 4 years of age
- In middle childhood—yearly visits from 5 through 10 years of age
- In adolescence and early adulthood—yearly visits from 11 through 21 years of age
Preparing for Office Visits
It is important that your child sees us on a regular basis. At each visit, our doctors will examine your child and make sure your child
- Is eating, growing, and developing well
- Has all the recommended immunizations
- Stays healthy and safe
Before each visit, write down any questions you have so that you do not forget to ask us. Keep up-to-date records on your child’s immunizations and current medications and allergies, and bring this information with you to each visit.
Also, remember to tell us about all the treatments your child is using. This includes home remedies, over-the-counter remedies, and dietary supplements such as vitamins or herbs. And tell us if your child has seen any other healthcare professionals. Your child’s health and well-being depend on open communication, trust, and respect among all healthcare professionals.
What to Bring to Office Visits
- Insurance information
- List of medications and dosages your child is taking
- Copy of immunization records
- Current list of allergies
- Any forms for school or daycare that you need the doctor to fill out or sign
- Personal care supplies
- Toys/books for your child